top of page
Emilai Romagna lake surrounded by green nature
Background depicts a sunny lakeside scene with lush green bushes. At the top is the Golfera logo, a large green 'G' letter in a lighter shade, accompanied by the text 'Golfera Green

a constant commitment to our land and the environment.


Golfera Green:

The Flavors of Sustainability.


At Golfera, our dedication to environmental stewardship is not a passing fad; it's deeply ingrained in our ethos, shaping our production practices with unwavering responsibility and sustainability. Our commitment is a long-term vision deeply rooted in our heritage and guiding our future endeavors.

Every day, we draw inspiration from our profound connection to the land, preserving its traditions and actively contributing to its vitality. This connection is the driving force behind our conscientious choices that prioritize environmental well-being. We don't view the land as a resource but as a partner in our journey towards a sustainable future.

Located at the crossroads of Bologna, Ferrara, and Ravenna, our region serves as more than just a backdrop; it's our guiding light and creative muse. This geographical tapestry influences every aspect of our business, including our strategic expansion. From our longstanding facility in Lavezzola to our deliberate choices of Collecchio for Prosciutto di Parma and San Mauro Pascoli for ready meals, each location is meticulously chosen to honor and enhance the rich culinary heritage of our surroundings, ensuring the highest quality and authenticity in our products.


 

mage depicts two hands joining to form a heart shape on green grass. To show love for our environment.



At Golfera, we have a strong connection with our territory and a deep respect for our environment. To ensure that our lands continue to carry the flavors of tradition over time, we are committed to daily activities to safeguard the local ecosystem. How do we achieve this?
 

Love and Respect 
for the environment surrounding us.

Mint green background with two white circles. The top circle contains a vector of the world embraced by a leaf and its stem. On the right side, text reads: 'Energy Optimization, Clean Water Management, Sustainable Refrigeration, Harnessing the power of efficiency. We prioritize the efficient use of energy resources to minimize fossil fuel consumption and reduce environmental impact.' The bottom circle displays a white circle with a vector art of a water drop surrounded by two arrows in a circle. and the text  Clean Water Management : our ozone-besed wateer purification system ensures chlorine-free water,promoting environmental protection.
 Green mint background with two white circles. The top circle contains a vector art of a snowflake symbol and the text: 'Sustainable Refrigeration: Upgraded cold storage units use eco-friendly refrigerants, eliminating harmful gases. The bottom white circle displays a light bulb with a green leaf growing and the text: Our long-standing cogeneration system transforms the heat produced during production into usable heat energy, creating a virtuous cycle that significantly reduces our environmental footprint. Sustainability in motion.

Energy Optimization

 Clean Water Management

Sustainable Refrigeration

Harnessing the power of efficiency

We prioritize the efficient use of energy resources to minimize fossil fuel consumption

and reduce environmental impact.

Our ozone-based water purification system ensures chlorine-free water,

promoting environmental protection.

Upgraded cold storage units use eco-friendly refrigerants, eliminating harmful gases.

Our long-standing cogeneration system transforms the heat produced

during production into usable heat energy, creating a virtuous cycle that

significantly reduces our environmental footprint. Sustainability in motion.

Mint green background with two white circles containing vector arts. The top one has a green vector art of a solar panel and the sun in the top corner, with the text: 'Self-Sufficiency in Energy. Over 60% of our energy needs are self-produced through our cogeneration system and our expansive photovoltaic system. The remaining 40% comes from local renewable power plants.' The bottom one showcases a vector art of an open box with two leaves popping up, accompanied by the text: 'Holistic Sustainability. We monitor and minimize resource consumption, emissions, and noise levels at our production sites while actively pursuing sustainable packaging alternatives.

Self-Sufficiency in Energy

Over 60% of our energy needs are self-produced through our cogeneration system and our expansive photovoltaic system. The remaining 40% comes from renewable
local renewable power plants.

Holistic Sustainability

We monitor and minimize resource consumption, emissions and noise levels at our production sites while actively pursuing sustainable packaging alternatives.

Golfera logo spelling golfera in blue on a transparent background

Golfera USA Inc.

1030 Salem Rd - Union - NJ 07083

e-mail: info@golfera.us

Tel: +1 (201) 205-2404

bottom of page